I play with my food in the anti-gravity chamber.
Cheese: Le Coutances, a soft-ripened cheese from Normandy.
For enquiring minds, not a brie or a camembert but of the same family.
Coutances est une marque commerciale de fromage industriel originaire de Coutances dans la Manche. C’est un fromage « double crème » à base de lait de vache pasteurisé, à croûte fine très légèrement duveteuse.
From the heartland of Normandy, near the ocean, Le Coutances is a true cheese-lovers delight. A rustic soft-ripened cheese with a rich, creamy paste and a milky taste that will develop nicely with age.
- dclxvii likes this
- cheese-thatisall reblogged this from 0rpheus
- jahsharnphotography likes this
- emicoucou likes this
- pupsik11 likes this
- aniwestin likes this
- paolocolonna likes this
- jessiethejazz likes this
- venusdelta likes this
- lunasteiner likes this
- goddessofscrumptiousness said: Brie or Camembert?… or other? :)
- goddessofscrumptiousness likes this
- jerkernilsson74 likes this
- 0rpheus posted this