East 9th St. & 1st Ave. The East Village
A simple street scene, nothing special but I like it.
BTW, This Little Piggy has very few items on the menu but what you lack in choice is made up for by tastiness! If you like a good roast beef sandwich…
- timezoneorion likes this
- pupsik11 likes this
- pissingonmyfeet said: I used to live on 10th street and Avenue C, just a few block from there. At 11th and 1st Ave is an excellent Italian bakery, and around the corner on 11th was Vinieros Bakery the oldest Italian bakery in the city, had the best Ricotta cheesecake.
- pissingonmyfeet likes this
- magnax23 likes this
- tinktastichana likes this
- laurabfernandez likes this
- self-xpression likes this
- 0rpheus posted this